Mental-TerroristMental-Terrorist

C360 responds:

!

Wings Of War 1 Wings Of War 1

awesome

this game is awesome. i enjoyed playing it. even if it lagged for me for like a minute(my comp is shit). you are very talented with this stuff. keep it up!!!

Skate and die 2 Skate and die 2

nice agian... lol

one question though. why didnt you make it one big flash. you could have just had an extra button that says press when done with these. and it would have taken you to the next.. lol nice job though agian...

RawkAwn responds:

I did these at seperate days, and i wanted 2 games with it.

Skate and die 1 Skate and die 1

NICE

this country was foudned on stick figures. i love it. nice animations but you need more buttons :( lol

Make a Fighting Machine Make a Fighting Machine

omfg

i dont give a shit what anyone says. that was funny as hell. even if you didnt draw it by hand. oh thanks for that!!! :D

Little Miss Spooky Pants Little Miss Spooky Pants

yeah

newgrounds is a place for flash not comics. sorry. try making a series about her. itll be awesome. i like your drawings though theywere great,,,

Trippy-Hippie responds:

yeah i know it is. but i dont have a website so i cant post them anywhere else. Im just trying to get some stuff out there with my comics cuz its hard for me to finnish a comic in real life.
thanks non the less

Panty Girl Dress Up Panty Girl Dress Up

i

i dont care what anyone says i LOVED It!! FO SHIZZLE

The Chicken The Chicken

HA

that was great man. nice work.. keep it up. everything everyone said was so true. like jesica simpson. haha shes dumb... GREAT JOB

Mutate the labrat Mutate the labrat

holy crap

this is freakin awesome. im still playing as im writing this review... im feedingit to get its health back. im gonna see how much i can mutate it. GREAT FUCKIN WORK MAN!!!!!