Mental-TerroristMental-Terrorist

Main Games Favorites Reviews Stats

What On Paper?! What On Paper?!

nice

dude that was awesome i loved it.. i think it was too short though. make a HUGE one!!!

Saminator responds:

Same as everbody else, make it longer, i'll try m8

A Cat's Halloween A Cat's Halloween

i had to say it wasnt that great.

first. you did all the voices.
second. the rolling credits were dumb ass hell "actionscript"
third. what actionscript.
ne way i guess you drew ok.
whatever imnot watchin the christmas special

lightningbomb responds:

alright whatever

LL - ML's Fine Bacon! LL - ML's Fine Bacon!

\/\/()()7

the locks own the glocks and the clocks!!!! KEEP 4EVER

MasterLock responds:

Yes we do.

TerrariumTank TerrariumTank

SWEET

that was pretty awesome. i loved it. make another. the only problem is. it seems like you got bored and just ended abruptly when he picked p the guys with the axe...NICE JOB THOUGH!!!

ShadowVengance responds:

thanks a lot, well actually, in the ending the axe and robot's arm are meant just to hit and it zooms out into space, and well, it had to end sometime heheh. Thanks again!

Little miss spooky 2 Little miss spooky 2

OMG dont listen to hxrmn

dude this is as sweet as ur last one. exept its even sweeter because its more movie and animation not just a comic style. freakin great man. now all you need is a full lenght movie of her.

ps u HAVE TO TELL ME WHAT THAT CREEPY MUSIC IS I WANT IT SO BAD!!! lol emial me if u dont wanna respond to this!!! PLS

Trippy-Hippie responds:

lol yeah im done paying attention to retards like him... anyways. thanks. Im not planning on a full movie cuz though new grounds is for just that, i still like the comic style. anyways the music was in the credits column at the bottom left of the menu, though i know its hard to read. it was music from Donnie Darko (watch the movie!) so yeah its pretty creepy. You can buy the soundtrack online or at a store or whatever.
PS Sorry if you write a review and i dont respond amediatly cuz i dont have internet on my main comp right now

The End... The End...

wow

that movie was freakin awesome lets just say that.

Hoodlums: Episode I Hoodlums: Episode I

FRIGGIN SWEET

oh man that was the best thing i have seen in a while. man you have to at least get into the top 20 for the week. oh that was exellent. nicely animated. great voice acting. even though it was a little low. maybe just my volume. FREAKIN AWESOME!!!

Mr. boxes Mr. boxes

I HOPE YOUR HAPPY

your giving me nightmares with the little worms in his skin... but other than that. great animation and the boxes were trippy!!!
GREAT JOB!!

Tarping Tarping

awesome

that was freakin awesome. i ahve to go tarping sometime now.. :D you should have rotoscoped it. if you dont klnow what rotoscoping is email me... and ill tell you

Love Survives Ep.1 Love Survives Ep.1

pretty cool

i love sprites and that movie was nice. i really couldnt catch any "newbie flaws". apart from not changing backrounds and the reuse of th same sprite. it was awesome.